G&H Properties is hiring, and you may be the perfect fit!
We are looking to fill the role of President. This individual will be a crucial player in maintaining the integrity and overall reputation of G&H Properties while simultaneously overseeing financial and physical responsibilities within the company. An ideal candidate shows experience in executing precise objectives, is a clear communicator and collaborator, is willing to be self-driven while seeking out opportunities for growth, and has a keen interest in property management and real estate.
This job requires organization on all fronts, from managing employees to executing financial goals and overseeing operations at G&H Properties in Faribault, Minnesota. In order to be successful in this role, the ideal candidate must have a motivated mindset paired with vast knowledge of inter-departmental management and an adaptable approach to achieving goals — the real estate market is ever-changing!
This job is full-time, 8am – 5pm, Monday through Friday and as needed. This role is benefits eligible. In order to be considered for employment, candidates must have five or more years of experience in property management (or any combination of education and experience that provides equivalent knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the job duties), significant team leadership experience, high levels of literacy in computers and technology, excellent oral and written communication skills, and the ability to understand and implement company policies as well as local, state and federal regulations regarding facility management and fair housing.
A Bachelor’s degree in Housing, Property Management, Real Estate, Business, Leadership is a plus.
Below is a list of task expectations for this role to give you an idea of what the day-to-day would look like. If you believe that you are a good fit, please read the full job description on LinkedIn.
We look forward to meeting qualified candidates!
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Direct or coordinate an organization’s financial or budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, or increase efficiency
- Appoint department heads or managers and assign or delegate responsibilities to them
- Analyze operations to evaluate performance of a company or its staff in meeting objectives or to determine areas of potential cost reduction, program improvement, or policy change
- Direct, plan, or implement policies, objectives, or activities of organizations or businesses to ensure continuing operations, to maximize returns on investments, or to increase productivity
- Prepare budgets for approval, including those for funding or implementation of programs
- Confer with CEO, organization heads, or staff members to discuss issues, coordinate activities, or resolve problems
- Implement corrective action plans to solve organizational or departmental problems
- Direct human resources activities, including the approval of human resource plans or activities, the selection of directors or other high-level staff, or establishment or organization of major departments
- Establish departmental responsibilities and coordinate functions among departments and sites
- Negotiate or approve contracts or agreements with suppliers, distributors, federal or state agencies, or other organizational entities
- Coordinate the development or implementation of budgetary control systems, record keeping systems, or other administrative control processes
- Review reports submitted by staff members to recommend approval or to suggest changes
- Prepare or present reports concerning activities, expenses, budgets, government statutes or rulings, or other items affecting businesses or program services
- Direct non-merchandising departments, such as advertising, purchasing, credit, or accounting
- Organize or approve promotional campaigns
The full job description is available here.
Please reach out to the G&H Properties team with any questions.