As the summer sun winds down, August becomes the perfect month for catching up on projects before the fall.
Have you been putting off home maintenance? Take this blog post as your reminder — now is the time to tackle any outstanding issues!
Not sure where to start? We’ve compiled a list below of various areas to check up on before the end of the summer. Make it a goal this month to get your house in tip-top shape!
- Rake fallen leaves, keep your lawn cut, and clean out your home’s gutters.
- Get your air vents checked and cleaned to improve air quality in your home.
- Clean out major appliances like your fridge, oven, washers, dishwashers, dryers, and anything else you’ve been neglecting. This will cause less of a headache later down the line!
- Clean out your wood-burning fireplace. You’ll enjoy cozy winter nights beside the fire even more!
- Get painting out of the way now. Whether it is an exterior or interior project, it may be more motivating to get it done while the weather is still nice.
If you rent with G&H Management, make sure to reach out to our team with any inquires regarding maintenance. If you’re interested in selling your home this fall, our team can offer you guidance on steering potential buyers toward your home. Let us know how we can help!